Saturday, July 3, 2010

Germany - Day 4 & 5

Day 4 & 5 in Germany was the home stay for our delegates. I hope they all had a great time... I know there were some tears shed when we picked them up today (Germany - day 6). On the first day of the stay, I ran into (not literally) Chad, Riley, Brian, and Tom along with about 6 of their new German buddies. They were getting ready to head to a soccer competition.Some of the leaders were in this hotel...with the first two photos being the view out my window!

I think all of the students went to school with their German siblings...sounded like an enjoyable time for everyone.

Unfortunately, the teachers didn't get to have a home stay, which we usually do, but I know I had a great time anyway... I still communicated with as many German people as possible...and went hiking...and ate a lot of good food.... and slept a little later....
Judy, Bjorn, Steve, and Jeanette on a hike in the Black Forest...the hike that took us 5 hours since we got a little...well, LOST!

ahhhhh.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment